Ecological event “Your eco-style: Start with yourself!” starts in the days of the Motocross World Championship in support of the environment.
Ecology + Motocross: the FIM became the first international sports federation ever to draft an Environmental Code in 1997.
Russian Children’s Centre is the leader in implementation of environmental programs.
The program “Your footprint on the planet” represents adults and children modern environmental practices including solid waste sorting.
Separate waste collection is organized at the Russian Children’s Centre “Orlyonok” and Mototrack and this is one of the real opportinities to make the world cleaner.
Substantive basis of the event is based on the «6R» strategy which, applied by everyone, could minimize waste (the ideal being“zero wastes”):
1. RETHINK: arrange your activities to try to minimize waste.
2. REVIEW: what are you ready to give up?: for example, replace plastic bags with reusable bags made of cloth.
3. REPAIR: repairing your stuff instead of throwing it out is very friendly to the environment. You can and should repair things like furniture, clothes, shoes, etc.
4. REDUCE: use long-life things – energy-saving lamps, high quality clothes, etc.
5.RE-USE: give away or swap children’s clothes and books, exchange old stuff in swap markets.
6.RECYCLE: separate glass and plastic bottles, aluminum cans, old newspapers, etc. that could be used as a material for making new products. Organic wastes should be recycled by composting.
We call these activities “Eco Style”.
Start to apply “6R” STRATEGY right now!
Join to event “Your Eco Style: Start with yourself!” and tell the whole world about it!
Inspire others with your Eco Style!
Use social networks to tell people about your Eco Style!
Get your family, friends and team involved in an environment-friendly way of life!
HOW TO TAKE PART IN THE EVENT?
1. Attend Motocross World Championship that takes place 30 April – 1 May, 2018 at “Orlyonok” Mototrack .
2. Take a photo in a special Eco-frame.
3. Visit the official webpage of the Russian Children’s Centre “Orlyonok”:
Facebook – https://facebook.com/orlyonok
and make a repost about ecological event to your webpage.
4. Post a photo into albums VK or Facebook (photo albums are on official webpages VK and Facebook ).
5. Collect maximal number of likes of your photos.
6. Visit the official webpage of the Russian Children’s Centre “Orlyonok” on VK or Facebook and learn ecological event’s results after 5 p.m.
7. Come and take your prize.
If you have any questions, please contact us:
Yulia Fedotova +79186329990
Sofia Kovalenko +79996307148
“Your eco-style: Start with yourself!”
Date: 30 April – 1 May, 2018
Venue: “Orlyonok” Mototrack, the Russian Federation